Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2/18 - 9:30pm

Dawn and I spoke to Dr. Cone's office today and found out that the tumor is not operable.

Apparently radiation is the next best option.

Dawn and I are going to meet with Dr. Cone and Rich Jones on Thursday and find out what kind of time that will give dad and what kind of success rate they think it will have.


Dawn and I both are pretty stressed out right now and don't really know what to do. I guess we'll find out more tomorrow.

Please keep praying.

1 comment:

  1. Todd and Dawn,
    I can't tell you how my heart sank as I read Mom's email this morning from Dawn and then search feverishly to find more information on your Dad. Todd, Thank you for creating this Blog to keep us all informed. We love you all dearly. I so badly want to be in Amarillo and wrap my arms around you both in a big "family" hug. Please know and tell your Dad that you are all in our prayers. God can and has done amazing things through the power of prayer--just look at sweet little Nolan. My Daddy was a living testimony to that for years as well. I also know that if God is ready to take your Dad to be with HIM and your Mom that He will give you the strength to handle the tough times that lay ahead. My heart is at BSA right now with you. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete